Monday, January 26, 2009

Ban the Flirting

So, most of you know I'm a natural flirt. It honestly comes really natural to me and I don't even realize I do it half the time. But lately, I've decided that it only gets me in trouble so that's why I'm going to ban the flirting. I mean 98% of the time I'm an innocent flirt, but I know I've been giving out the wrong impression. I mean a guy notices I'm flirting with them and they think I'm into them...of course! I mean they have every right to think that. I mean if a guy was flirting with me I would think they were into me so why shouldn't a guy think that about me? For me flirting is fun and carefree and exciting, but lately it's just causing more trouble than it's worth.

So, from here on out I will use my powers for good instead of evil. I will only flirt with a man who I am interested in dating. Now, I can't say that I won't slip up, but recognizing is the first step right? Can anyone tell me what steps 2-12 are?

No comments: