Friday, January 9, 2009

CSA by day, Chef student by night

Ok, so I survived my very first week of culinary school. Well technically I have class tonight, but I think I will be ok. :) Definitely not as tired as I thought I would be. I've been going to bed around 2:00 am and waking up at 7:00 am for work. The amount of caffeine I've consumed this week is insane. So much that I got a migraine on Thursday and barely made it during class. Thursday I also had jury duty so I was at home by noon and took a 4 hour nap. I think that was a mistake. I woke up with my migraine, very nasuated, and groggy. I couldn't snap out it. During class my sugar level dropped dramatically. I was pale, overheated, dizzy, nauseated...try cutting a batonnet, julliene and fine julliene. Still not all the way recovered, but tonight I get to sleep and I have no where to be tomorrow! :)

2 weeks to go and then I finish school at 9:00 pm

No comments: