Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm in love...


...With Anderson Cooper. Yes, I've had this school girl crush on him for years now. The sleek silver hair, with steel blue eyes makes my heart go pitter-patter. Swoon! What makes him so sexy? Well the obvious is his chisled physique, but more importantly is his intelligence. A man who can hold a conversation and look good without his shirt, be still my heart. I watch 360, but I have no idea what he's saying--I just see those eyes, locking in on mine. (well locking in on all of America.) I've been meaning to pick up his book. I'll have to do that after culinary school. I wonder if I could write him and ask him to do a calendar. 12 months of Anderson, I would keep that forever. He is of Dutch, Chilean, Spanish and Irish ancestry from his mother--you know how I love South American and Spanish men--yum-o!
According to his biography: Ranked #2 among "The Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America" by Out Magazine in May 2007. Oh snap! Well I guess he's locking eyes with all the men in America.

No comments: