Friday, August 1, 2008

Musicals, part II

So most of you know my thoughts on musicals. I'm now in love with a new one: Mamma Mia! I have not seen in onstage, but I did see it in the movie theater. LOVED IT!! Aside from Pierce Brosnan singing it was fabulous. Why do I love musicals:

1) Because you can answer a really profound question with a song.
2) Because you can bust out in song and dance when you wake up.
3) Dancing creates endorphines and endorphines makes you happy!
4) Any serious conversation like breaking up can be in song.
5) You walk away a bit happier after watching musicals.

I'm sure there's more but this is all I got!

I heart Mamma Mia!!

1 comment:

Brighter Sunshine said...

i just saw this last night and it was greatness! my mom wants to buy it! see my blog for my mama mia post. :)