Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

I've embraced the fact that I am not a morning person, but on Mondays this is magnified 10 fold. Over the weekend, I'm usually well rested and happy for my short term freedom from work. It's not that I don't like my job, it's just that well, I rather be spending my days like I want instead of coming to work (you know normal stuff.)

I know all of you can relate to this. Over the weekend I can easily sleep to 10:00 am and even though I did volunteer work this weekend I still happily woke up to go to Transform. Why can't I happily get up for work? I hit my snooze button for about an hour before I finally crawl out of bed and hop in the shower. Even when I've put my makeup on and dry my hair and get dressed my bed is inviting me back in for a few more hours of sleep. Friday is the only day I can get up without complaint because I know with a few hours of work I will enter the weekend and somehow its easier to get through the day.

Ok enough complaining for now. Going back to paying people for now, grrr!

1 comment:

Brighter Sunshine said...

now you can curl your hair bc i'm bringing the curling iron tonight!