Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Resolution

I normally make a very easy New Year's resolution like eat at more privately owned restaurants, but this year I am planning on a life changing resolution. For some reason I have a habit of self sabotaging relationships. I am making a conscious effort to not to let that happen again. I want eventually a long lasting relationship with someone and it will not happen the rate I'm going. How do I plan to accomplish this task? Good question. I'm hoping that by taking time first to think about the situation before I react. Take the time to think about my actions and why I'm reacting the way I react. I'm not saying this is a full proof plan, but it's a huge step for me. I hope it works for the best, only time will tell.

2 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

girl, i think what you wrote is a great start! now to put it into action with the next lucky man you start talking to! :)

isn't weird how however much we think we have it in check and that we really "know" ourselves... we surprise ourselves by the decisions we make daily?!

amazing, when i learn new things about myself and just like you, TRY to figure out the steps to go about the situation in a more positive manner.

good resolutions girl! :)

Christopher said...

I hear you are a great cook? Wanted to thank you for being in Christin's small group, she has told me how great it is and I know she takes a lot from it... Best wishes with your resolution... Hope to meet you sometime.
'Christopher'